How to Create a Sample XML File
From NGDC Wiki
Here's a fast and easy way to create a sample XML file. It can be used as a reference when editing metadata.
- From the Tools menu, select Generate Sample XML Files...
- Click on the Load Settings button and open the above file.
- Change the Output Folder to one on your desktop, click OK.
- These are example settings, and trying out different ones might be necessary to accomplish your goal.
- For example, you could change the preferred number of repetitions to 2 so that every repeatable object in the standard is shown twice in your sample file.